Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Essence Brightsmates

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been getting over a rather nasty cold, then last week managed to catch a brand new fresh cold so have been dealing with that this week and being a bit miserable and mucus-y. My nails have been a bit neglected as a result - it's a bit hard to paint them when I am coughing so hard I have tears coming down my face :s

This is a manicure I did last week and never got round to posting. It's one of the Essence Colour^3 polishes, this one is Brightsmates (you can see a photo of it in my previous post). The base colour is a bright pink jelly, and the top coat is sheer orange with pinkish glass flecks. The jelly is quite a nice formula and I used two coats in the photo below, with (I think) one coat of the topper.


I had to colour correct the shiz out of this as my camera kinda freaked about capturing this colour (I really need to find a decent photography setup, probably time to make my own lightbox!). It's a very bright summery colour, and maybe I would wear it as a pedicure but I really don't like this colour on my nails. At all. So this one will probably go up for swap at some point.

Also, I have been nominated for a Liebster blog award by the lovely mel my issta - thank you so much! I will do that post tomorrow, I promise - but right now I need to go pass out for about twelve hours. Stupid cold.

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment