Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Butter LONDON Pillar Box Red + Chi Chi Crystal Top Coat

Hello!

Today I have to show you my first Butter LONDON Polish, Pillar Box Red. This came free with the September Issue of InStyle. I've seen and liked and lusted after a lot of Butter LONDONs but never bought any because of the price.


Pillar Box Red is an orangey red creme. Application was very easy and I got full opacity at two coats.


With Flash - I think this is more colour accurate.


After a couple of days I put Chi Chi Crystal Top Coat on top, a multi coloured flakie. The rainbows were very pretty on the red!

All in all a nice red, but a bit too orange leaning for my tastes. I still prefer my LA Splash red.

Robyn x

1 comment:

  1. I got a Butter London in InStyle aswell! The prices where always a little of a turn off but after recieving Trout Pout in InStyle - I've bought more.

    ReplyDelete