Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Collection By Bloom Osaka

Hello!

I was in Target a few days ago browsing the cosmetics section (which I do far more often than I'd care to admit) and came across a bunch of Collection by Bloom polishes reduced to $3.56 as the line is being discontinued. I picked up four, and have one of them to show you today.

Osaka is a deep reddish purple glass flecked beauty. In the bottle it seemed like it might have a bit of a duochrome shift to gold going on, but that doesn't appear on the nail. I used three coats to get a completely opaque and glowy look which is super sparkly in the sunlight. One warning, this polish is kind of gritty (it even felt gritty when I was brushing it on) and needed two coats of top coat to be completely smooth.


Pretty! Good formula too, easy to apply and no cuticle flooding (I didn't do any clean up at all for the photo above, and I don't have the world's steadiest hands). I would recommend a bin dive at Target before these are all gone.

 - Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment