Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Ulta3 Blossom Fever

Another Ulta3 polish to show you today!

A couple of months ago I bought a bottle of Blossom Fever to use as a work polish. Unfortunately when I got home and opened the bottle, I found this:


D'oh! I've never had this happen with an Ulta3 and I have 30 or so bottles. I posted on the Ulta3 Facebook page and they sent me out a new bottle, which was very nice of them, considering it's only $2.00 I would have just gone out and bought another one :)

Ulta3 recently moved their production from Australia to China, and this means that a lot of the polishes now have a slightly different formulation and look. The bottle I bought was made in China, but the replacement I got was an old made in Australia one. Unfortunately I don't have a comparison yet but will do one when I get a chance. I can see a slight difference in the bottle but am not sure how it will translate on the nail.


Blossom Fever (Aussie version) is a pale, slightly pink-toned nude, with a tiny bit of pink shimmer in it. I think this is three coats plus top coat - it's slightly uneven in application but nothing too tricky. Two thin coats would probably give an even sheer coverage but I prefer the opaque look. This is a perfect work appropriate manicure :)

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment