Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sugar Coated Skittles!

Hello!

I have a super bright and cheerful spring skittle mani for you today! I bought some polishes at Sportsgirl and at first thought I might do a gradient but was feeling too lazy so added a couple of OPIs to make a five finger skittle...then topped it all off with a sugary, shiny coat of China Glaze White Cap.


My hands look kinda weird in this photo...I had to colour correct the shiz out of this to get the colours somewhere approximating accurate but it was impossible (for me at least) to get every one right. My thumb is two coats of OPI Jade Is The New Black, a blue toned mid green creme. Index is three coats Sportsgirl Sunflower, a bright, slightly green leaning yellow with yellow shimmer. Middle finger is two coats of Sportsgirl Tangerine, a mid orange crelly (creme/jelly). Ring finger is two coats of Sportsgirl Va Va Voom, a vivid fuchsia with blue micro shimmer, and pinkie is two coats of OPI A Grape Fit, a dark lilac creme. All nails have one coat of China Glaze White Cap over the top, then my favourite Sally Hansen top coat. These polishes were all easy to apply and opaque in two coats, except Sunflower, although I've yet to meet a nice two-coater yellow. I've only ever worn A Grape Fit as a full mani but I like all these polishes so much that I will have to wear them all as full manis soon!

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment