Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ulta3 Eighties Fushsia (sp)

Hello!

Oh gosh. I love this polish. I already gushed about it in my skittles mani, but holy CRAP is this polish ever the most wonderful piece of $2 polish magic I have ever had the pleasure of randomly pulling out of a plastic bin.


Thin, even, buttery, perfect, perfect brush, opaque in two coats, and a ridiculously flattering bright-without-being-neon pink which made me go "hey, maybe I should wear more pink". Sure, they spelt "fuchsia" wrong on the bottle, but I'm willing to let it slide because this polish is glorious. If it weren't for the fact that I'm trying to wear everything in my stash at least once before doing a repeat mani, I would wear this again for sure. This is two coats with top coat.

I should add that this is the Australian-made EF, and the newer PRC version is (I think) a bit more purple looking than this. However, you might still be able to find this - I got this only a couple of weeks ago at Target on Bourke Street in Melbourne.

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment